The Art of Leading People, Personalities and Skills are KEY to Building and Motivating Teams That Work!
The techniques required for creating a positive work environment with increased productivity and profitability all comes down to one main thing — the people who work within your organization.
Despite all of the training and certifications conducted each year in the technical aspects of Project Management, shocking research studies indicate that …
- large IT projects overrun their budgets, on average, by 45%!
- 84% of projects are not completed on time or within budget!
- 17% fail so badly that they threaten the very existence of the organization!
Why? Because despite all of the technical training and experience in the methodologies of Project Management, organizations often overlook the integration and development of the human factors on their projects. That’s where People First Project ManagementTM comes in.
Mastering the Art of the effective utilization of People within your organization is essential to project and profit delivery – just as essential as the technical skills required to manage projects.
Project managers in your organization may be adept at developing project schedules, producing good status reports, and managing to the critical path. Yet, many of these same Project Managers are still inadequate at managing and leading their most valuable resources – their project staff and that of their client.
And when that happens projects fail!
People First Project ManagementTM works with your teams to instill the “people side” of Project Management. Together we focus on the human factors that engage teams, create strong client partnerships, retain skilled employees, and most importantly, increase the likelihood of overall project success and increased profits.
People First Project ManagementTM teaches:
- Project Managers to be more effective in project delivery, utilizing powerful human factors in leading their teams and those of their clients.
- System Integrators and their Project Management teams to relate to customer organizations more effectively, and thereby drive more profit to the bottom line.
- Internal IT Departments to serve their organizations more effectively in the timely delivery of cost-effective IT solutions.
- End-User Organizations (the eventual beneficiaries of the new systems) how to be on an equitable footing with their IT counterparts, and how to employ these powerful people first factors in working alongside the technical teams.